I'm teaching a couple of special classes in the next few days. Join me
- Tonight at Urban Flow for a rollickin' chaturanga-filled Level 2/3 flow (6:15pm)
- Saturday morning at YogaToes in Point Reyes for fresh air, vinyasa and Western Weekend shenanigans (10am)
- Sunday morning at FlyingYoga in Oakland for our usual sweaty church-yoga-flow (10:45am)
- Monday evening June 3rd at YogaToes in Point Reyes as I sub for the most-awesome Peggy Orr (6pm)
- Wednesday evening June 5th at Urban Flow, Level 2/3 rock-and-roll flow — subbing for the one-and-only Rusty Wells. (6:15)
Follow me? Clear as mud?
One final note: this means our June book club meeting will now occur on Tuesday, June 11th, at 7pm, at OMpower Cycling & Yoga.
Thanks for being flexible! That's what this is all about, eh?
Stoked to see you on the mat.