Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don't need to escape from.
— Seth Godin
I sat.It kind of worked. A little. For a second.
I sat and watched the mind.
I sat and reminded myself that I am not my thoughts; I am not someone else's projected issues; I am not someone else's lack of love; I am not someone else's negativity; I am not someone else's inability to see Krishna in all.
I am clear blue sky.
Let it go, Rach. Let it go.
Be here now. In this moment, everything is perfect.
You have breath and heartbeat and life and you are about to practice on an orchid-colored mat in the most radiant studio in the most beautiful city in America.
It is enough.It worked. A little more. For a second.
-er, -est, noun
1. uncooked, as articles of food: a raw carrot.
2. not having undergone processes of preparing, dressing, finishing, refining, or manufacture: raw cotton.
3. unnaturally or painfully exposed, as flesh, by removal of the skin or natural integument.
4. painfully open, as a sore or wound.
5. crude in quality or character; not tempered or refined by art or taste: raw humor.
6. ignorant, inexperienced, or untrained: a raw recruit.
7. brutally or grossly frank: a raw portrayal of human passions.
8. brutally harsh or unfair: a raw deal; receiving raw treatment from his friends.
9. disagreeably damp and chilly, as the weather or air: a raw, foggy day at the beach.
10. not diluted, as alcoholic spirits: raw whiskey.
11. unprocessed or unevaluated: raw data.
12. a sore or irritated place, as on the flesh.
13. unrefined sugar, oil, etc.
14. in the raw,
a. in the natural, uncultivated, or unrefined state: nature in the raw.
b. Informal. in the nude; naked: sunbathing in the raw.
[Origin: bef. 1000; ME; OE hrēaw, hrǣw; c. D rauw, G roh; akin to L crūdus raw (see crude), cruor blood, Gk kréas raw flesh]